If you are unsure if your insurance authorizes NAO services, we encourage you to call your insurance company directly to verify your benefits.
- Health Net
- United HealthCare (EXCEPT – Not United HealthCare Medicare Replacement Plans)
- Arizona Foundation
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Veteran’s Administration
- Health Choice of Arizona
- American Indian Health Plan (AHCCCS-IHS)
- HealthChoice Integrated
- University Family Care
- United HealthCare – Community Plan
- Developmentally Disabled, Arizona Physicians IPA, Children’s Rehabilitation Services, Evercare Select
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- All BCBS-affiliated plans
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare part B
- Health Choice Generation
- United HealthCare Community Plan – Dual Complete
- One Call Medical – EMG/NCV Studies
Insurance Market Place
Please contact insurance to confirm how claim will process (in network or out of network, this will depend on your specific policy)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Choice
What if you are not contracted with my insurance?
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics contracts with almost every type of medical insurance. Above is a list of insurances we are currently contracted with. If you are unsure of your specific coverage, we encourage you to contact your insurance company and verify your benefits before making an appointment.
Example: Does your plan require a referral or authorization? Do you have a different deductible for your out-of-network benefits? If referral or authorization required it would be the patient’s responsibility to obtain it.
- EXCEPTION: At this time, we do not accept out-of-state workers compensation cases.
- Requires authorization for ALL services