NAH Orthopedic Surgery Center
Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopedic Surgery Center, located on the first floor of the Summit Center building, has a team of medical professionals specialized in providing expertise and compassionate orthopedic care to patients needing bone or joint surgery.
- We are an Abulatory Surgery Center (ASC), licensed by Medicare
- We are a service of Northern Arizona Healthcare
- We hold high standards for safety, quality and excellence
- Staffed by a collaborative team of doctors, anesthesiologists and nurses
- Three state-of-the-art operating rooms
Recovery Care Center
The Recovery Care Center is where patients will stay overnight, if necessary following surgery.
- Located inside the NAH Orthopedic Surgery Center
- 8 private suite rooms
- Comfort comes first
- Teams work 24/7 to care for you
- Nurses keep you pain-free, rested and comfortable
- Peaceful, quiet setting
- Family friendly and patient centered
For more information or to talk to a nurse with the NAH Orthopedic Surgery Center, call 928. 214.3211.
Tri-City Surgery Center
Tri-City Surgery Center is a state-of-the-art, multi-specialty surgical center in Prescott where outpatient orthopaedic surgery is performed. Outpatient surgery does not require an overnight stay. Visit Tri-City Surgery Center to take a virtual tour, receive directions, view FAQs and more.
For more information, call 928.445.1919. Tri-City Surgery Center is located at 5430 Distinction Way in Prescott.