Mike Brown, PA-C
Education and Training:
- US Navy- Honorably discharged, served onboard the USS Enterprise from 1992-96
- BS in Clinical Exercise Science from Virginia Commonwealth University- 2004
- MS- PAS (Physician Assistant Studies) Northeastern University-2007
- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Northern AZ Heart and Vascular Center
- General Surgery, Bariatrics and Urology- Flagstaff Surgical Associates
I consider it an honor to get the chance to positively affect people’s lives through my work at Northern Arizona Orthopedics. I enjoy spending time with my wife and two beautiful kids as well as riding my bike. I have a love/hate relationship with my old truck. Little known fact about me: I sometimes use my kids as free weights when working out at home.
Mike provides care to the orthopaedic surgical patients recovering from surgery at Flagstaff Medical Center.