Foot doctor specializing in the non-surgical and surgical care of the forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot and ankle.
It was an easy decision for me to begin down the track of Orthopaedic medicine, as I have always appreciated the mechanics of how the body works. A personal love of recreation, sports and activity, was the driving force behind my pursuit of specialized training in foot and ankle care.
I was fortunate enough to earn my Doctorate of Medicine from New York University School of Medicine in New York, NY, which took me back to the city of my birth. I chose the University of Colorado, Denver, for my General Surgery internship and carried out my Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the University of Pittsburgh Hamot Medical Center in Erie, PA. I further subspecialized my training by completing a Foot and Ankle Fellowship at the University of California, Davis, where I cared for arthritic, sports, traumatic, and complex reconstructive injuries of the foot and ankle.
I believe in shared decision making, ensuring each patient (and their family members) completely understand their problem or condition, the treatments available to them, and their influence in which course of action to take with treatment. I will always individualize each care plan to help my patients reach their activity and quality-of-life goals. I treat each patient as though they are a member of my own family and consider it a privilege to treat and care for my patients.
I am excited to begin my practice in Flagstaff where there are so many other people who share similar lifestyles and interests. I am an avid outdoor enthusiast. I enjoy completing triathlons and team races, camping, hiking, mountain biking and travelling. Spending time outdoors with Copper, my Rhodesian Ridgeback, makes for a perfect day.
I look forward to meeting you!
- Fellowship, Foot and Ankle University of California, Davis, Sacramento, Calif.
- Residency, Chief Resident University of Pittsburgh, Hamot Medical Center, Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Internship University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Doctorate of Medicine New York University School of Medicine (New York, NY)
- Bachelor of Science; Psychology Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Member, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society