Your body moves because of an intricate network of bones, joints, muscles and ligaments. If just one of these is injured or damaged by disease, movement can become difficult and even debilitating. When this experienced, it is best to consult with a fellowship-trained surgeon like the ones at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics.
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics focuses on complete musculoskeletal health and our patients receive care from a comprehensive team of healthcare experts in the following Specialty Centers:
- The Arthritis and Fracture Care Center – total joint surgeons
- The Spine and Pain Center – orthopaedic spine surgeons and interventional spine physicians
- The Foot and Ankle Center – foot and ankle surgeons
- The Sports Medicine Center – sports medicine and shoulder surgeons
- The Hand Center – hand and upper extremity surgeons
- Urgent Ortho (walk-in care for injuries)
With clinic locations across Northern Arizona, the NAO care network offers patients much more than just convenience. Our reputation for personally connecting with our patients, changing lives and returning them to the activities they love, is why we continue to do what we do. We love caring for people like you.
To request a visit in one of our Specialty Centers or with one of the NAO specialists, please click HERE.