Some insurance plans require you to receive authorization from them before obtaining medical services. Please check with your insurance provider in order to receive the most complete benefits available from your coverage. If you are unsure if your insurance authorizes specialist services, we encourage you to call your insurance company directly to verify your benefits.
- Arizona Foundation
- Health Net
- Health West
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United HealthCare
- Veteran’s Administration
- Health Choice of Arizona
- American Indian Health Plan (AHCCCS-IHS)
- HealthChoice Integrated
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- All BCBS-affiliated plans
- PLEASE NOTE*** BCBS Neighborhood Network (BCBSNN) requires a referral from the patient’s primary care provider (PCP) for EVERY office visit. The referral is valid for 12 months per body part per physician (NPI driven). Referrals need to be authorized prior to or the day of the patient appointment.
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare part B
- Health Choice Generation
- One Call Medical – EMG/NCV Studies
Insurance Market Place
Please contact insurance to confirm how claim will process (in network or out of network, this will depend on your specific policy)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Choice
What if you are not contracted with my insurance?
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics contracts with almost every type of medical insurance. Above is a list of insurances we are currently contracted with. If you are unsure of your specific coverage, we encourage you to contact your insurance company and verify your benefits before making an appointment.
Example: Does your plan require a referral or authorization? Do you have a different deductible for your out-of-network benefits? If referral or authorization required it would be the patient’s responsibility to obtain it.
- EXCEPTION: At this time, we do not accept out-of-state workers compensation cases.
- Requires authorization for ALL services