Dr. Ledington has two board certifications. He is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and has a sub-specialty board certification in Pain Medicine and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
One of the types of care Dr. Ledington provides within the Spine and Pain Center is PMR, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. As a PMR physician, he has a strong understanding of spine health and how certain risk factors and conditions may affect back and neck strain. As a physiatrist, Dr. Ledington examines and determines the necessary testing needed to find answers to the sources of pain. Using a holistic approach to treatment, he works with his patients to determine the best course of treatment, which may include interventional spine procedures or injection therapy to help reduce inflammation around nerve roots. His goal is to decrease pain and enhance function, without surgery. He treats a wide range of painful nerve and muscle conditions, impairments and disorders for his patients. He takes time to accurately pinpoint the source of an ailment, often through an EMG test – which can help him determine the right treatment plan. Care usually incorporates multiple medical therapies to enhance and restore function and quality of life back to the patient. He is careful to recommend customized treatment and therapies around each patient’s lifestyle and/or specific needs.
Dr. Ledington and his wife Deb, enjoy the outdoors, mostly by biking and skiing the backcountry. They also spend time with their two Labradors, Henry and Zoe.
- RESIDENCY: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Diplomate, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with sub-specialty certification in Pain Medicine Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Diplomate, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Diplomate, American Board of Pain Medicine Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- International Spinal Injection Society
“It’s very important that my patients be involved decision makers regarding their treatment options. I treat my patients the same way I’d like to be treated—with respect and empathy.”
”I was referred to Dr. Ledington for NCS and EMG testing. He and his staff were punctual and informative. Dr. Ledington showed care and concern which brought a sense of calm into the room. He explained things during and after the testing in concise and understandable terms. Top Doc!!! “
”I have been seeing Dr. Ledington and his team for over a year and have had the best care. After several years of trying to manage my chronic neck issues, it was so nice to have Dr. Ledington provide me with options that actually work! “
”Dr. Ledington is very thorough and professional and answers all health questions clearly and succinctly. I feel secure and safe in going to him with my back issues.
”Dr. Ledington is an awesome doctor. I have been a patient of his for some years now. He is always patient and caring and explains things so you understand them. I recommend him to many people I know.