Northern Arizona Orthopaedics (NAO) proudly announces a free lecture open to the public, presented by joint specialists.
Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis: What You Need To Know
Join us for an informative afternoon to learn more about:
- The changes in your joints as you age
- Risk factors and symptoms
- Available treatment options
- If you are you a candidate for surgery
- Receive answers to your questions
- Both physicians will be onsite to answer your questions privately after the talk, as well.
- Cody Martin, MD, Joint Repair and Replacement Surgeon
- Jamie Pearson, PA-C, Orthopaedic Physician Assistant
- Both experts practice the NAO Prescott Valley clinic location
When and Where:
- Monday, Jan. 21 in the Clinic Lobby
- Doors open at 3:45 p.m. and talk begins at 4 p.m.
- 3200 N. Windsong Drive, in Prescott Valley
Reserve Your Seat Please:
- Please let us know if you can join us!
- RSVP by phone: 928-226-2936
- RSVP by email: email@example.com