Northern Arizona Orthopaedics recognizes healthy employees and a full workforce are essential to your business. All patients deserve fast, accurate, effective diagnosis and treatment for their injuries — as do the companies they work for. We provide the highest quality of care resulting in better value for all payers.
- Fast turnaround of dictation and work status reports
- Smooth management of cases
- Strict adherence to the State of Arizona workers’ comp guidelines
- Convenient Urgent Ortho walk-in clinic (Flagstaff only)
- Clear communication between patient, employer and provider
- Care for back and neck injuries
- Care for muscle, bone and joint injuries
- Specialized providers trained in occupational medicine
- Appropriate modified duty programs
- Exercise-based physical therapy serviced by DeRosa Physical Therapy inside the Summit Center
Referral Scheduling: 928-226-2916
Referral Fax: 928-226-3070
Download a Referral Form (print / fill out / fax in)
Find a Physician based on specialty
Urgent Ortho clinic for new injuries. No appointments, walk-in only. Urgent Ortho is NOT a credentialed “Urgent Care Center” – it is a licensed orthopaedic clinic.
Your employee was injured on the job, now what?
- REPORT: Immediately following the work injury, the employee must report it to you (case manager or employer HR dept). You will start an Accident Report Claim. The injured worker should bring that Accident Report Claim with them to the Summit Center when they check in at their appointment.
- INFORM: As soon as the patient registers their information with NAO, they need to inform us of their work-related injury. They will need to provide us with their completed Accident Report Claim, which will need to be reported to you, as the employer, first. This report/claim must include:
o The employer’s insurance information
o The date of injury
o A claim number (not necessary in urgent injury cases)
o Also, the patient needs to bring a job description (not necessary in urgent injury cases) of their current position. This will help the care team better understand your injury when they complete your Work Status report
**NOTE: At this time, we do not accept out-of-state workers compensation cases.