NAO Prescott Valley
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics (NAO) is the largest orthopaedic practice in the region, with clinic locations in Flagstaff, Prescott Valley, Sedona, the White Mountains and Page. We have multiple surgeons specializing in all sub-specialties of bone and joint care, including spine.
Conveniently located in the Windsong Medical Plaza (3200 N. Windsong Drive in Prescott Valley) our clinic is large, spacious, comfortable and close to the surgery center (Tri City Surgery Center) too.
What types of conditions are seen in the Prescott Valley clinic?
- Musculoskeletal injuries to the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments or tendons
- Spine (neck and back)
- Hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Foot and ankle
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and other degenerative conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Joint replacement
- Occupational injuries
Who are the people caring for me in the Prescott Valley clinic?
In our Prescott Valley (PV) clinic location, you will find a friendly, expert team. In addition to a smiling front-office support staff, our providers include:
- HAND & WRIST: Mark Mellinger, M.D.
- SPORTS MEDICINE: Scott Gibson, D.O.
- FOOT & ANKLE: Chris Diefenbach, M.D.
- BACK AND NECK:
- GENERAL ORTHO: Jamie Pearson, PA-C
Our approach to care is simple. We tailor your individualized treatment plan to your specific needs and lifestyle. Many of the surgeries we provide are at TriCity Surgery Center, so you can stay close to home. We look forward to caring for you! Please call our Prescott Valley clinic at 928-583-6300 to learn more.