Welcome to Northern Arizona Orthopaedics
It all started in 1972. Today, Northern Arizona Orthopaedics is the largest independent, multi-specialty ortho care practice in the area. There are 13 doctors, all with expert methods of treating orthopaedic problems. Each specializes in specific areas of the body – wherever you hurt.
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics can help with:
- Musculoskeletal injuries to the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments or tendons
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and other degenerative conditions
- Sports injuries, trauma and fractures
- Neck, low-back and spine conditions
- Pain management / PM&R
- Joint replacement surgery
- Joint surgery revision
- Same-day injury care using Urgent Ortho: Mon-Fri, 8 – 6 p.m. / Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. 226-2929
Our approach to care is simple. We tailor your treatment plan to your specific needs and lifestyle. Orthopaedic care is compassionate care. Our team understands injury, loss of mobility, function and especially pain. Your recovery starts with medical experts who could practice anywhere. They chose to stay in Northern Arizona. We look forward to caring for you with Experience You Can Trust.