Northern Arizona Orthopaedics
We are your spine, hip, knee, shoulder, hand, foot and pain experts.
Researching and choosing a doctor specializing in bones and joints can be an essential step in returning to an active and mobile life again. Oftentimes, a person knows which doctor has the clinical expertise they need, but they need additional guidance on specific conditions or procedures. You are in good hands. The people at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics, which has its main campus inside the Summit Center, have designed this website around you. It is filled it with helpful health information relevant to your condition. When ready, we would be happy to set you up with a clinic visit to discuss your problems with one of our specialists first-hand.The doctors at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics specializes in:
- Musculoskeletal injuries to the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments or tendons
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and other degenerative conditions
- Sports injuries, trauma and fracture are
- Hand, elbow, shoulder and upper extremity care
- Neck and back surgery, including non-operative spine treatments
- Pain management / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Joint replacement surgery (total joints)
- Joint revision surgery
- Total ankle replacements provided by the only ortho foot & ankle surgeon in Northern Arizona
- Same-day injury care with Urgent Ortho: Mon-Fri, 8 – 6 p.m. / Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. First come, first served.
Our approach to care is simple. We tailor your individualized treatment plan to your specific needs and lifestyle. Orthopaedic care is compassionate care. Our team understands injury, loss of mobility, function and especially pain. We look forward to caring for you with Experience You Can Trust.