Northern Arizona Orthopaedics
We are your spine, hip, knee, shoulder, hand, foot and pain experts.
If you experience pain in your joints, muscles or skeletal system, researching and choosing the right doctor for your needs, is an important step in returning to an active and mobile life again. Oftentimes, a person knows which doctor has the clinical expertise they need, but they need additional guidance on specific conditions or procedures. You are in good hands. The people at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics have designed this website around you. It is filled it with helpful health information relevant to your condition. When ready, we would be happy to set you up with a clinic visit to discuss your problems with one of our specialists.The doctors at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics specialize in:
- Musculoskeletal injuries to the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments or tendons
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and other degenerative conditions
- Sports injuries, trauma and fracture care
- Hand, elbow, shoulder and upper extremity care
- Minimally invasive joint and spine surgery
- Neck and back surgery, including non-operative treatments
- Interventional pain management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Arthroplasty: joint replacement (total joints) and revision surgery of hips, knees, shoulders and ankles
- Sports Medicine care
- Same-day injury care with Urgent Ortho: Mon-Fri, 8 -5 p.m. First come, first served.
Our approach to care is simple. We tailor your individualized treatment plan to meet your specific needs and lifestyle. Orthopaedic care is compassionate care. Our team understands injury, loss of mobility, function and especially pain. We look forward to caring for you with Experience You Can Trust.