Northern Arizona Orthopaedics
We are the largest bone, muscle and joint specialty practice in Northern Arizona. Our Specialty Centers host medical experts in spine surgery, joint replacement, hand and foot care, and pain.
If you experience pain in your joints, muscles or skeletal system, researching and choosing the right doctor for your needs, is an important step in returning to an active and mobile life again. Oftentimes, a person knows which doctor has the clinical expertise they need, but they need additional guidance on specific conditions or procedures. You are in good hands. The professionals at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics (NAO) have designed this website around you. It is filled it with helpful information to help guide you to the right specialists for your needs. When ready, we would be happy to set you up with a clinic visit to discuss your problems with a member of our team.The doctors at NAO specialize in:
- Musculoskeletal injuries to the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and other degenerative conditions
- Sports injuries, trauma and fracture care
- Hand and elbow care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Neck and back surgery
- Non-surgical spine and pain care
- Chronic pain management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Total joint replacement (arthroplasty) and revision
- Sports Medicine
- Same-day injury care with Urgent Ortho: Mon-Fri, 8 -5 p.m. First come, first served.
Our approach to care is simple. We customize your care plan to meet your specific needs and lifestyle. Orthopaedic care is compassionate care. Our team understands injury, loss of mobility, function and especially pain. We look forward to caring for you with Experience You Can Trust.