Thank you for trusting us with your patients – we look forward to being a partner in their care and the success of your practice.
Our Specialty Centers:
- Urgent Ortho: first-come, first-served (no appointments) Injuries must be less than 1 month old. Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Clinics Available in: Flagstaff, Sedona, Page and Prescott Valley
- Advanced Imaging: 3-D weight-bearing Conebeam, 3T ACR-accredited MRI (compatibility with FMC & NAR), Digital X-ray, Bone Densiometry and Ultrasound
- Therapy Services, including Physical, Hand and Aqua Therapies offered through DeRosa Physical Therapy
- Pain Wellness Clinic for chronic pain
- EMG/NCV Testing
- Casting, Splinting and Bracing for fractures and sprains
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Secure Patient Portal (Click here for Secure Messaging P2P EMR for providers)
Phone Numbers for Providers
On the QGenda link to the NAO Weekly Schedule (emailed each Monday to all PCPs), the cell phone numbers for each NAO physician is displayed. Or you can call Carrie Butler, Provider Relations at 928-226-2936 to request specific cell numbers.
Our Referral Coordinator, Elaina Nunez, will help schedule your referred patients in with the right specialists.
- 928-226-2916 Referral Coordinator phone
- 928-226-3070 Referral Coordinator fax
Downloadable Provider Referral Forms
Other helpful numbers
- 928-226-2950 Health Information / Medical Records
- 928-226-2950 Patient Portal Information and login assistance
- 928-226-2916 Workers’ Comp
- 928-774-7757 Main Scheduling
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics hopes to be the ortho practice of choice for you and your patients. To do that, we need to continuously improve. If you have a suggestion on how we can do better, or would like to share an experience, please contact Carrie Butler, Provider Relations at 928-226-2936.
NAO’s Specialty Centers and Teams