Services & Specialties
The trusted physicians at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics specialize in comprehensive orthopedic and spine care and offer the latest in both non-surgical and surgical procedures. With fully integrated teams, our goal is to return our patients to a life where activity, function and mobility are restored.
Orthopedic & Spine Care
Turn to Northern Arizona Orthopaedics to help improve your activity, function and mobility through expert care. Our integrated teams specialize in:
Caring for Northern Arizona
We have five convenient locations across northern Arizona. Our providers are known for personally connecting with all of our patients and returning each patient to a life where activity, function and mobility are restored.
Orthopedic Specialty Centers
Your body moves because of an intricate network of bones, joints, muscles and ligaments. If just one of these is injured or damaged by disease, movement can become difficult and even debilitating. When you experience this, it is best to consult with a fellowship-trained surgeon like the physicians at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics.
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics provides comprehensive team of experts in the following Specialty Centers at our Flagstaff clinic:
- Arthritis & Fracture Center: Diagnose and treat injuries or conditions related to hip pain, knee pain, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Foot & Ankle Center: Care and treatment for foot and ankle injuries or disorders
- Hand Center: Evaluate and treat minor and complex conditions of the hand, wrist and elbow including, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Spine & Pain Center: Evaluate, care and treat spinal conditions including, back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, sciatica, spinal stenosis and other complex spinal disorders
- Sports Medicine Center: Diagnose and treat injuries including muscle, ligament and tendon injuries including, ACL injuries, meniscus tears, rotator cuff injuries and other sports related injuries.
- Urgent Ortho
Soaring Again Following Hand Surgery
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics is managed by Healthcare Outcomes Performance Company (HOPCo) a state-of-the-art innovator in value-based care, with a national scope of orthopaedic leadership. This collaboration will translate to more value for patients in our region in the form of quality care, system-wide efficiencies, standardized processes.
Thank you for visiting Northern Arizona Orthopaedics – Experience You Can Trust!