The Sports Medicine Center at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics is a fully integrated specialty center for athletes and non-athletes who need expertise surrounding injuries commonly seen in sports. Yuri Lewicky, MD and Joel Rohrbough, MD, work collaborate to provide you personalized care for orthopaedic injuries.
The Sports Medicine Center team specializes in:
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Cartilage and meniscus tears
- Patellofemoral (kneecap) conditions
- ACL and PCL injuries of the knee
- Labral tears of the shoulder
- Rotator cuff injuries of the shoulder
The goal is to help you understand and overcome your injury, no matter how major or minor it is, and to get you back on the trail, road, court or field.
Athletes of All Ages
The Sports Medicine Center team is dedicated to helping athletes of all ages and activity levels, from the elite to the recreational. Flagstaff is a training site for world-class athletes, our Sports Medicine Center is often the choice for their care. Northern Arizona Orthopaedics's deeply rooted community involvement goes back decades and has united our care team with many local groups, including:
- Northern Arizona University (NAU Athletics)
- Hypo2 High Performance Sports Center
- Flagstaff Ski & Snowboard Team (FAST)
- Flagstaff Soccer Club
- Flagstaff High School
- Girls on the Run
- Team Run Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Youth Hockey Association (FYHA)
If you are tired of trying to play through the pain, or you’re just looking to talk through your injury and explore your options, please request a visit with a team of experts you can trust.