We understand injuries occur when you least expect them and that finding immediate, expert care is critical. Urgent Ortho is located inside the Summit Center, 1485 N. Turquoise Drive, with a team ready to provide immediate, specialized orthopaedic care when you need it, at a fraction of the cost you would pay at emergency centers.
Orthopaedic physician Stuart Davis, M.D., certified physician assistant Barbara Elias, P.A.-C., and an integrated team specialize in immediate and exclusive treatment of orthopaedic conditions, injuries and fractures. Urgent Ortho is a service of Northern Arizona Orthopaedics.
- Treating bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Care for workers’ compensation accidents
- Care for sports injuries
- No appointment needed
- Walk-ins welcome
- Most insurances accepted
- On-site x-ray, MRI and ultrasound
- On-site casting, bracing and prescription services
- On-site surgery center
- Lower costs and wait times than larger emergency centers
Urgent Ortho Helpful Information
Urgent Ortho Hotline 928.226.2929
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.