Urgent Ortho – FLAGSTAFF
Injuries occur when you least expect them and immediate, expert care is critical. Urgent Ortho is located inside the Summit Center, 1485 N. Turquoise Drive, with a team ready to provide specialized orthopaedic care when you need it, at a fraction of the cost you would pay at emergency centers. Care provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
NAO’s orthopaedic physician Stuart Davis, M.D., certified physician assistants Tobin Purslow, PA-C, and Kim Sargent, PA-C; and an integrated support team, specialize in treating new, urgent injuries involving the muscles, bones or joints. This is walk-in care, designed around your needs. Your time, budget, comfort and convenience matter.
Urgent Ortho is a physician-led walk-in clinic with care managed by Stuart Davis, M.D., a fellowship trained orthopaedic physician. Together with an integrated support staff and coordinated care processes, the Urgent Ortho team specialize in treating new, urgent injuries involving the muscles, bones or joints.
- Treating bone, muscle and joint injuries less than 1 week old
- Care for workers’ compensation accidents
- Care for sports and trail recreation injuries
- Walk-ins only. First-come, first-served.
- Most insurances accepted, payment plans welcome
- Lower costs and wait times than larger emergency centers
- Imaging and X-ray
- Casting, splinting and bracing
- Comprehensive therapy services
Most common injuries/conditions treated at Urgent Ortho:
- Ankle sprains/fractures
- Wrist sprains/fractures
- Hand sprains/fractures
- Shoulder injuries (fractures and rotator cuff)
- Knee injuries (sprains/ACL tears/meniscus tears)
- We do not treat chronic back pain, hip or leg pain; for these issues (more than a week old), contact the NAO main office number at 928-774-7757 to make an appointment with one of our NAO specialists.
To the great staff,
I would like to compliment the staff at Urgent Ortho for great care we received on Friday, March 4, from our first phone contact, to the caring and efficient care by Amy and Kim. We are from out-of-state and to feel good at a new/different health care facility, was very comforting. Thank you all!
– Patient K. H. and wife, G.H.
Dear Urgent Ortho,
Professional prompt care. Excellent use of physician and imaging resources. Top notch care from all staff & physicians, thank you. – A.H.
Dear NAO Staff,
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincerest gratitude for the exceptional care I received at your facility. At every point of contact, whether with a receptionist, assistant or doctor, I always felt very, personally and professionally, care for. Thank you, B.B.
Dear Spine and Pain Center team,
I am thrilled with the wonderful, compassionate, professional care. It far exceeded my expectations. I am in a lot of back pain and now feel relieved to know I am in good hands and on track for treatment.