(Note: Urgent Ortho is NOT a credentialed “Urgent Care Center” – it is a service of NAO and is a licensed and credentialed Orthopaedic Clinic)
Injuries occur when you least expect them and immediate, expert care is critical. Urgent Ortho is located inside the Summit Center, 1485 N. Turquoise Drive, with a team ready to provide specialized orthopaedic care when you need it, at a fraction of the cost you would pay at emergency centers. Care provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Urgent Ortho is a physician-led walk-in clinic with care managed by Stuart Davis, M.D., a fellowship trained orthopaedic physician. Together with an integrated support staff and coordinated care processes, the Urgent Ortho team specialize in treating new, urgent injuries involving the muscles, bones or joints.
- Treating bone, muscle and joint injuries less than 1 month old
- Care for industrial work-site accidents
- Care for sports and trail recreation injuries
- Walk-ins only. First-come, first-served.
- Most insurances accepted, payment plans welcome
- Lower costs and wait times than larger emergency centers
- Imaging and X-ray
- Casting and splinting
- Durable Medical Equipment, i.e. Crutches, Braces, Boots, etc.
- Comprehensive therapy services
Most common injuries/conditions treated at Urgent Ortho:
- Ankle sprains/fractures
- Wrist sprains/fractures
- Hand sprains/fractures
- Shoulder injuries (fractures and rotator cuff)
- Knee injuries (sprains/ACL tears/meniscus tears)
- Recent back pain flare-ups and injuries (no chronic)
- We do not treat chronic back pain, hip or leg pain; for these issues (more than a month old), contact the NAO main office number at 928-774-7757 to make an appointment with one of our NAO specialists.