Urgent Ortho Now open Saturdays! 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Injuries occur when you least expect them and immediate, expert care is critical. Urgent Ortho is located inside the Summit Center, 1485 N. Turquoise Drive, with a team ready to provide specialized orthopaedic care when you need it, at a fraction of the cost you would pay at emergency centers. Care provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
NAO’s orthopaedic physician Stuart Davis, M.D., certified physician assistants Tobin Purslow, PA-C, and Kim Sargent, PA-C; and an integrated support team, specialize in treating new, urgent injuries involving the muscles, bones or joints. This is walk-in care, designed around your needs. Your time, budget, comfort and convenience matter.
- Treating bone, muscle and joint injuries less than 1 week old
- Care for workers’ compensation accidents
- Care for sports and trail recreation injuries
- Walk-ins only. First-come, first-served.
- Most insurances accepted, payment plans welcome
- Lower costs and wait times than larger emergency centers
- Imaging and X-ray
- Casting, splinting and bracing
- Comprehensive therapy services
Most common injuries/conditions treated at Urgent Ortho:
- Ankle sprains/fractures
- Wrist sprains/fractures
- Hand sprains/fractures
- Shoulder injuries (fractures and rotator cuff)
- Knee injuries (sprains/ACL tears/meniscus tears)
- We do not treat chronic back pain, hip or leg pain; for these issues (more than a week old), contact the NAO main office number at 928-774-7757 to make an appointment with one of our NAO specialists.
Urgent Ortho Helpful Information
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. We encourage you to arrive an hour before closing, if possible. Please call or check back to this website on holiday weekends for updates on closures. Customer Service is available to answer non-medical questions before your Urgent Ortho visit, by calling 928-226-2929.