Urgent Ortho – FLAGSTAFF
” Absolutely in love with this place!! From the front desk, to the assistants and doctors, everyone was beyond helpful, attentive and kind! Seriously best place I visited in a long time where the message was clear: We love working here and we love our patients. Thank you so much for taking care of my broken ankle!” – Heidi L., Flagstaff
Injuries occur when you least expect them and immediate, expert care is critical. Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., there is a team ready to provide specialized orthopaedic care when you need it, at a fraction of the cost you would pay at emergency centers. Care provided on a first-come, first-served basis. NO APPOINTMENTS.
We specialize in treating new, urgent injuries involving the muscles, bones or joints.
- Treating bone, muscle and joint injuries less than 1 month old
- Treating back and neck injuries less than 1 month old (or a flare-up from previous condition)
- Care for worksite or industrial accidents
- Care for sports, mountain and trail injuries
- Walk-ins only; first-come, first-served care
- Most insurances accepted, payment plans welcome
- Lower costs and wait times than larger emergency centers
- Imaging (including MRI) and X-ray
- Casting, splinting and bracing
- Surgery Center
- Comprehensive therapy services
Most common injuries/conditions treated at Urgent Ortho:
- Ankle sprains/fractures
- Wrist sprains/fractures
- Hand sprains/fractures
- Shoulder injuries (fractures and rotator cuff)
- Knee injuries (sprains/ACL tears/meniscus tears)
- New back and neck (spine) injuries less than 1 month old
- Back and neck (spine) flare-up from a previous condition
- We do not treat chronic back pain, hip or leg pain; for these issues (more than a month old), please contact our scheduling team at 928.774.7757 to make an appointment in one of our Specialty Centers.
To the great staff,
I would like to compliment Tim and the staff at Urgent Ortho for great care we received on Friday, March 4, from our first phone contact, to the caring and efficient care by Amy and Kim. We are from out-of-state and to feel good at a new/different health care facility, was very comforting. Thank you all! – Patient K. H. and wife, G.H.
Dear Urgent Ortho,
Professional prompt care. Excellent use of physician and imaging resources. Top notch care from all staff & physicians, thank you. – A.H.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincerest gratitude for the exceptional care I received at your facility. At every point of contact, whether with a receptionist, assistant or doctor, I always felt very, personally and professionally, care for. Thank you, B.B.
I am thrilled with the wonderful, compassionate, professional care in Urgent Ortho. It far exceeded my expectations. I am in a lot of back pain and now feel relieved to know I am in good hands and on track for treatment. – S.R.