Urgent Ortho Now open Saturdays! 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
We understand injuries occur when you least expect them and that finding immediate, expert care is critical. Urgent Ortho is located inside the Summit Center, 1485 N. Turquoise Drive, with a team ready to provide immediate, specialized orthopaedic care when you need it, at a fraction of the cost you would pay at emergency centers.
Orthopaedic physician Stuart Davis, M.D., certified physician assistants, and an integrated team specialize in immediate and exclusive treatment of orthopaedic conditions, injuries and fractures. Urgent Ortho is a service of Northern Arizona Orthopaedics.
- Treating bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Care for workers’ compensation accidents
- Care for sports injuries
- No appointment needed
- Walk-ins encouraged
- Most insurances accepted
- On-site x-ray, MRI and ultrasound
- On-site casting, bracing and prescription services
- On-site surgery center
- Lower costs and wait times than larger emergency centers
Urgent Ortho Helpful Information
Urgent Ortho Hotline 928.226.2929
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.