Thank you for trusting us with your patients – we look forward to being a partner in their care and the success of your practice.
The NAO Specialty Centers:
- Urgent Ortho: first-come, first-served (no appointments) Injuries must be less than 1 month old. Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Clinics Available in: Flagstaff, Sedona, Page and Prescott Valley
- Imaging: 3T ACR-accredited MRI (compatibility with FMC & NAR), Digital X-ray, Bone Densiometry and Ultrasound
- Therapy Services, including Physical, Hand and Aqua Therapies offered through DeRosa Physical Therapy
- Pain Wellness Clinic for chronic pain
- EMG/NCV Testing
- Casting, Splinting and Bracing for fractures and sprains
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Secure Patient Portal (Click here for Secure Messaging P2P EMR for providers)
Phone Numbers for Providers
Many of the physicians at NAO offer their cell phone numbers to other providers. Please call either of the Provider-only Hotlines below or Carrie Butler, Provider Relations (928-226-2936) to request specific cell numbers.
If you desire to discuss a particular patient with a doctor or PA before referring them to us, call one of our Providers-Only Backlines:
- 928-226-2960 for General Ortho inquiries (not permitted for patients)
- 928-226-3006 for Spine/Neck inquires (not permitted for patients)
Our Referral Coordinator, Elaina Nunez, will help schedule your referred patients in with the right specialists.
- 928-226-2916 Referral Coordinator phone
- 928-226-3070 Referral Coordinator fax
Downloadable Provider Referral Form
Other helpful numbers
- 928-226-2950 Medical Records
- 928-226-2950 Patient Portal Information and login assistance
- 928-226-2916 Workers’ Comp Team
- 928-213-4930 Workers’ Comp Nurse Liaison, Christine Grube, RN
- 928-226-2900 Main Scheduling (providers and patients)
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics hopes to be the ortho practice of choice for you and your patients. To do that, we need to continuously improve. If you have a suggestion on how we can do better, or would like to share an experience, please contact Carrie Butler, Provider Relations at 928-226-2936.
NAO’s Specialty Centers and Specialty Teams
Current issue of NAO Provider Bulletin