NAO’s team of physicians, surgeons, APPs and medical staff provide specialized, end-to-end ortho care. Our relationships with you help the NAO physicians fulfill their mission to improve the way musculoskeletal care is delivered in northern Arizona. Our multi-specialty, board certified and fellowship trained team are quick to develop deep, personalized patient-to-doctor relationship and aim for quality-of-life outcomes for their patients.Thank you for trusting our team with your patients – we look forward to being a partner in their care – and the success of your practice!
Our Specialty Centers:
- Urgent Ortho: first-come, first-served (no appointments) Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Clinics Available in: Flagstaff, Sedona, Page and Prescott Valley
- Imaging: 3T ACR-accredited MRI (compatibility with FMC & NAR), Digital X-ray, Bone Densiometry and Ultrasound
- Therapy Services, including Physical, Hand and Aqua Therapies offered through DeRosa Physical Therapy
- Bone Health Clinic with DEXA/Bone Density Scan
- Chronic Pain Management (now available)
- EMG/NCV Testing
- Casting, Splinting and Bracing
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) managed by ATCs
- Prescription Dispensary
- Secure Patient Portal (Click here for Secure Messaging P2P EMR for providers)
Many of the physicians at NAO offer their cell phone numbers to other providers. Please call either of the Provider-only Hotlines below to request specific cell numbers.
If you desire to discuss a particular patient with a doctor or PA before referring them to us, call one of our Providers-Only Hotlines:
- 928.226.2960 for General Ortho inquiries (not permitted for patients)
- 928.226.3006 for Spine/Neck inquires (not permitted for patients)
The Referral Coordinator is available help you one-on-one with referrals and scheduling
928.226.2916 Referral Coordinator phone
FAX 928.226-3070 Referral Coordinator FAX
PROVIDER REFERRAL FORM (click)
Downloadable Provider Referral Form. Please download and fax to our Referral Coordinator at 928.226.3070.
Other helpful numbers
- 928.226.2950 Medical Records
- 928.226.2950 Patient Portal Information and login assistance
- 928.226.2912 Workers’ Comp Team
- 928.226.2900 Main Scheduling (providers and patients)
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics hopes to be the ortho practice of choice for you and your patients. To do that, we need to continuously improve. If you have a suggestion on how we can do better, or would like to share an experience, please contact Carrie Butler, Provider Relations at 928.226.2936.