Dr. Ledington has dual certifications – he is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and has a sub-specialty board certification in Pain Medicine and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. He specializes in non-operative treatment and interventional procedures for back and neck pain. He also has involved himself with the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the International Spinal Intervention Society.
PMR, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, is a sub-specialty within the Spine and Pain Center where Dr. Ledington practices. His goal is to decrease pain and enhance function, without surgery. Dr. Ledington treats a wide range of painful nerve and muscle conditions, impairments and disorders for their patients. He takes time to accurately pinpoint the source of an ailment, often through an EMG test – which can help him determine the right treatment plan. Care usually incorporates multiple medical therapies to enhance and restore function and quality of life back to the patient. He is careful to recommend customized treatment and therapies around each patient’s lifestyle and/or specific needs.
Dr. Ledington and his wife Deb, enjoy the outdoors, mostly by biking and skiing the backcountry. They also spend time with their two Labradors, Henry and Zoe.
The Northern Arizona Orthopaedics Spine and Pain Center is a nationally accredited laboratory with Exemplary Status from the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM).
- RESIDENCY: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Diplomate, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with sub-specialty certification in Pain Medicine Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Diplomate, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Diplomate, American Board of Pain Medicine Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- International Spinal Injection Society
“It’s very important that my patients be involved decision makers regarding their treatment options. I treat my patients the same way I’d like to be treated—with respect and empathy.”
”I was referred to Dr. Ledington for NCS and EMG testing. He and his staff were punctual and informative. Dr. Ledington showed care and concern which brought a sense of calm into the room. He explained things during and after the testing in concise and understandable terms. Top Doc!!! “
”I have been seeing Dr. Ledington and his team for over a year and have had the best care. After several years of trying to manage my chronic neck issues, it was so nice to have Dr. Ledington provide me with options that actually work! “
”Dr. Ledington is very thorough and professional and answers all health questions clearly and succinctly. I feel secure and safe in going to him with my back issues.
”Dr. Ledington is an awesome doctor. I have been a patient of his for some years now. He is always patient and caring and explains things so you understand them. I recommend him to many people I know.